12 DIY Home Projects To Add Class To Your Home
Thinking about all the DIY projects you want to do when you buy your next home? Here are some creative house hacks you can try.
1. Hide your spare house key in a prescription bottle with a pinecone glued to the bottom.
“Hide your house key under a pinecone in a medicine bottle, no one will ever see it.” pic.twitter.com/nmGCPyC6dK
— || Bree (@BreeBurling) October 3, 2014
Learn this quick and easy craft here.
2. Pour your laundry detergent into a drink dispenser for a more refined look.
— Home Decorating DIY (@homedecoratingd) February 16, 2015
3. Use a wine rack as a towel holder.
— A Interior Design (@ainteriordesig) July 18, 2015
Check out the instructions here.
4. Hang your bathroom towels on vintage door knobs.
Old door knobs can be used as towel rack. pic.twitter.com/x7op08NKup
— Coolest Life Hacks (@CoolestLifeHack) June 15, 2015
Give your bathroom a “vintage” makeover with this fun project.
5. Create industrial shelving with iron pipes.
— Admirals Bank (@AdmiralsBank) March 7, 2014
Iron and wood can give your living room a fresh look. Learn more here.
6. Turn a cutting board and a Scrabble tile holder into an iPad stand.
— DIY and Crafts (@_diycrafts) July 23, 2015
Here’s a fun way to repurpose an old cutting board.
7. Use a shower curtain rod to hide your television cables and wires.
— Fix My Life (@FixMyLifeSA) March 26, 2015
Hide those cables with a shower curtain rod.
8. Add a frame around your TV.
Updating The Entire Room? See How Classy A Simple Frame Around The TV Looks? Wow! Enjoy Your Weekend Everyone! pic.twitter.com/KrZUzxpM1o
— C&M Textiles (@CM_Textiles) August 29, 2014
Here’s a simple way to add a bit of class to your living room.
9. Spray paint your old air vents to make them look new.
— Home Decor Design (@_homedecor) March 19, 2015
Just use primer and metallic spray paint to give your air vents a makeover.
10. Hang curtains on rods above your bed to make a canopy.
— Teelie Turner (@BTeelie) April 7, 2015
Here’s a video tutorial to show you how to give your bedroom the royal treatment.
11. Add frames around light switches.
— Fantastic Handyman (@FantasticHandy) September 5, 2014
This quick DIY project will dress up your light switches.
12. Make a kitchen backsplash with peel-and-stick tiles.
Kitchen Backsplash Peel And Stick Tiles pic.twitter.com/elD2cnbLsZ
— Love_Wall (@aconkokinawa) June 16, 2015
This is a great way to give your kitchen a brand new look.