Covid-19 Relief Plans
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Intercap Lending is offering mortgage assistance plans and payment relief for eligible customers impacted by the national emergency.
Already on a Forbearance? Click here to apply for a repayment plan
Customers who have been impacted and need assistance in making their mortgage payments can review the options and instructions in this section and either apply online or by calling our customer support team.
Early communication with Intercap is very important to ensure your assistance options are not limited. Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your financial situation and maximize your options. Completing the assistance application is the first step.
Covid-19 Company Update
Intercap Lending is committed to the safety and well-being of our employees, clients, partners, and the communities we serve.
Most Intercap employees are now working remotely through our secure systems. There are no delays in our loan origination services. However, delays may occur with certain services related to your loan, e.g. appraisals, title, escrow, and notary services. Intercap will keep parties informed of any possible delays.
Intercap has invested in technologies that allow us to continue at full-capacity and support a remote work and client experience as follows:
1. Online Applications – Home purchase and refinance applications can be submitted entirely online and through our Homebuyer mobile app.
2. Smart phone document uploads – Clients can use their smart phone to take pictures of their loan documents and securely upload them to their loan file using the Intercap Homebuyer App. Other secure document delivery options are available by contacting your Intercap loan officer.
3. E-signing – Clients can securely e-sign their loan documents from home. In most cases, final documents will need to be signed in the presence of a licensed notary.
4. Loan officers use video, text, email, and phone to stay in close touch with their clients, partners and support staff. They also have instant and secure, web-based access to loans and rates from home.
5. Agent partners have access to shared remote technologies such as the Homebuyer App, CRM, and Loan Status Updates.
6. Processors, underwriters, closers, funders, and other support staff are able to work from home with secure, web-based access to loan files. As a direct Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae lender, most of our loans are underwritten in-house for faster closings.
7. Special considerations for employees and their families will be provided through internal communications. Loan servicing clients may also receive direct communications related to the impact of this unique situation.
We look forward to meeting you in person, but we are perfectly able to provide full-service loan support from our home to yours. Please be safe and well, and know that we are here for you.
Remote Services: Resources and Information